Support Workers are required to provide a high degree of personal care and support to Service Users in their own homes in a person-centred manner whilst encouraging and promoting independence, privacy and equality.
Applicants are requested to provide a skilled and sensitive service which provides day-to-day personal assistance, emotional and physical care.
This may involve:
• Assisting Service Users to get up, dressing and preparing them for their day.
• Washing, bathing, showering, oral care, grooming.
• Toileting, assisting with use of commode, emptying commode.
• Continence management
• Using manual handling equipment as specified.
• Working with other care professionals such as District Nurses, GPs, etc.
• Assisting with prescribed medication
• Assist customers to go to bed, including undressing and washing
• Preparation of meals and assistance with feeding
• General household duties
• Bed making and laundry
• Shopping and supplies management
• To keep accurate records of care visits..
The ideal Support Worker will be considerate, kind hearted and compassionate with the ability to work towards a common goal with a dedicated team in different situations. We pride ourselves on our strong work ethic but more importantly, the personalised and premium service we offer to our customers. Successful applicants will receive full training and will shadow a senior member of staff before commencing the position.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic and friendly environment and believe you meet our criteria, apply online today!